Dr. Lane received his B.S. degree in Biology from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. prior to obtaining his Doctor of Medicine from State University of New York in New York state. He continued his education at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. as a Resident in Surgery for two years and went on to become a resident in Otorhinolaryngology at the same University. Dr. Lane served as chief resident in Otolaryngology his final year of training.
Concurrently, Dr. Lane was an Instructor in Otolaryngology and Human Communication at the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Lane has been in private practice since 1980.
- Lee Memorial Health System including Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Adult and Children’s Surgery Center
- Diplomate American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Lee County Medical Society
- Past Chairman Department of Surgery Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Otolaryngology Hospital Chief since 1990